First Choice Carpet & Flooring

Laguna Niguel, CA

Bathroom • Flooring • Kitchen • Contractor

Is this your business?

Description

We are a full service floor covering Store and can take care of all your floor covering needs: carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, natural stones, granite counter top as well as kitchen and bathroom remodel, all under the same roof. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction and we are committed to provide you with the best value and service. Our motto is "give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%". Over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers, referrals and the word of mouth. Our Integrity, honesty and professionalism has set us apart from our competitors and we have grown to become one of the most respected and reputable dealers in South Orange county.

Services Offered

Bathroom
  • Shower/Tub
  • Bathroom Design
  • Bathroom Remodel
View all
Flooring
  • Carpet Install
  • Carpet Repair
  • Stone Floor Install
View all
Kitchen
  • Kitchen Remodel
  • Cabinetry
  • Kitchen Design
View all
Contractor